Trying to do no screens after 9. Couldn't sleep last night and ended up messing around on the ukulele for like 30 min. Maybe insomnia will be the push I need to get more creative.
Too bad I've got roommates. No one appreciates 1 am clarinet sonatas.
A snapshot of the ED recovery life. Also home of anxiety and depression-tinged posts. Sometimes there might be art!
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 10
I just wrote something maybe interesting in my little yellow notebook because I thought, "Maybe if I write stuff down here first I'...
-
I just wrote something maybe interesting in my little yellow notebook because I thought, "Maybe if I write stuff down here first I'...
-
Every year NPR Music releases the Austin 100. It's a compilation of 100 songs by 100 artists playing at SXSW that they think are worth ...
No comments:
Post a Comment